By accessing the Website, you agree that you will use the Website for lawful purposes only, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You will not do anything that may impair the performance or any functionality of the Website or the servers on which the Website resides. You agree not to access or attempt to access any content available on the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us.
The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information owned by Affect Lab. You agree that you have no right to copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, display, or sell any such proprietary information. You further acknowledge that mere access to or use of the Website does not confer upon you any license or right to use our intellectual property. If use of any of the intellectual property contained on the Website without our permission, you will be subject to prosecution under applicable law.
The following trade names/ trademarks indicated on the Website are trade names / trademarks of Affect Lab. These trademarks and trade names may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits us. All other trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us: Affect Lab, affectlab.io
We are maintaining the Website on an “as is” basis and offer no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the Website. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. You expressly agree that the use of the Website is at your own risk and that you will not hold us responsible for any content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you. In particular, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, or for any loss of any kind arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
- To cancel your Subscription, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You will be able to use the subscribed plan until the end of your contract term .
- If you have selected the semi-annual billing option and cancelling the subscription after or during the billing period, you are still liable to pay the remaining amount for the entire contract duration.
- Upon cancellation, if you wish to have your data exported from AffectLab, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Export of data will incur additional charges.
- No refund will be granted for any cancellations made during the contract period.